Friday, June 26, 2015

Spheres and Swirls



Things are so great in the garden.  At the moment everything is growing really well and at lightning speed, and no gophers!  Happy day.  


My first plum.  While we have wild plum trees in our yard, I like normal sized ones better.  This is the first!

I saved some seeds and forgot to label the bag.  I would guess pumpkin but it might be some sort of squash like I like to roast. I'll just have to wait a bit longer to be sure.

I have never had so many flowers on a tomato plant before!

Pumpkins.  A few fail which I suppose is the nature of things but there are 4 at least on each plant at the moment so I hope I at least get a few for Halloween this year.

Interesting leaves on the "Fairytale" pumpkin plant.

Spaghetti squash is growing all over the damn place.

I have picked a few already but I usually don't get tomatoes until July/August, maybe because of my laziness, but still! .  I am stoked that they are here already.

No comments: