Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting Into The Swing Of Things



I have never been good at taking photos outside.  But some are still decent.  Here are some things that ARE growing outside at the moment.  A lot of these plants are actually from the Plant Exchange a little while back.  I cannot complain about free plants, but I can complain a little because I don't know what they are! 

WHAT ARE YOU?






This is an experiment box.  I don't know many of these plants so who knows what it will look like in a couple of months.


Bad photo!  I have had him for a while and he is more alive then he used to be.


My lime tree is on the move!


And my onions and garlic are taking longer than normal to finish up.  Probably a combo of bad soil and bad light.


Some New Zealand Flax plants I got from the Plant Exchange.




No comments: