Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back!!!!

So I finally did some stuff in the garden.  Oh my.


I planted garlic, onions, leeks, and beets.




I also had a bunch of little flower starts in one of the planter boxes outside, though I can't remember what they are called (I am totally spacing)  They are great little flowers, and when they get bigger, they will fill the sunroom with great color.  I've also got chard, broccoli, lettuce, onions, and tomatoes in the sunroom as well.  I want them to get nice and strong so when they go outside the cold won't kill them.  Aside from the tomatoes though.  I am going to try a potted tomato plant for the winter.  I think it will be a bit of a challenge, but I am willing to take it on.


This was a volunteer.  Purrty!


Also these have been growing from a variety seeds I planted in the spring.  They are cute and furry.




No comments: