Monday, October 17, 2011

When it rains it pours.

I just watered the garden from a week of not watering. It rained so much that I just didn't need to.  It's a little sad since it brings me out less when I don't have to water, plus my summer plants are on the out, so things are slowing down. 


On another note, the compost is almost ready to go.  I got one more load of food from my fabulous neighbor and friend, so hopefully in two weeks it will be ready to use.  My broccoli and other winter plants I have had problems with in the past, need a boost this winter to actually do their job, so the compost will be ready just in time.


I have one more pumpkin still out in the garden. And when I pick him, I will take a photo of all my pumpkins.  They are like my children.  I am so proud!  The only downside is the feeling of going to the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin.  Though this year, they are all perfect!

Tomorrow I will have cherry tomato pictures!

No comments: